Emergencies can happen at any time.
We strive to provide urgent and emergency care during our regular business hours. After business hours, we recommend Tulare-Kings Veterinary Emergency Services.
Emergency situations include but are not limited to:
- Traumatic events such as hit by a car
- Difficulty breathing
- Convulsions or seizures
- Exposure to a toxin or medication that was not prescribed (ASPCA toxic plant list)
- Difficulty urinating
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Bloated or distended abdomen
- Persistent or severe vomiting or diarrhea
- Suddenly unable to use a limb or unsteady on feet
- Difficulty giving birth